The Boys & Girls Club of Central and Northern New Hampshire provides a safe, fun environment for children from the ages of six weeks through to eighteen years old, with early learning centers and before/after school programs in Greater Concord, Kearsarge-Sunapee, North Country, Upper Valley, Suncook, and the Lakes Region.
We look forward to welcoming you into our family as a club member, parent, or friend.
Many Boys & Girls Club kids and alumni credit the Club with uncovering their strengths, talents and a desire to help others succeed.
Each year, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central and Northern New Hampshire:
- Stimulates new learning with an emergent curriculum guided by the NH Early Learning Standards and grounded by Creative Curriculum.
- Nurtures children and youth with over 22,000 snacks and hot evening meals
- Inspires youth with over 47 different programs and activities in 5 core program areas
- Protects youth by giving them a place to go when they are not in school
- Enables children and youth by providing over $1 million in financial assistance.
Our mission is to inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us the most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens.
Children’s safety is our highest priority. All our sites are state-licensed or license-exempt. All sites follow strict protocols for staff screening, training and interaction with children.
- FBI Fingerprint Background Checks are conducted on every staff member over age 18 and every volunteer in direct contact with children.
- Adults are prohibited from being alone with one minor. This includes all of our service sites, bus rides to and from the Club, mentoring services, etc.
- Adults are not to be alone with a child in the bathroom with the door closed; in some instances a staff member may be required to assist a child with toileting.
- All staff receive training on sexual harassment, sexual grooming and signs of child sexual abuse.
- All staff receive and review policies and procedures, including the employee toolkit and policy manual.
- All program staff are required to receive professional development each year